Fall begins on September 22, that means we still have a whole month to go on a summer vacation. But!! there is one thing I HATE with a passion about vacation…packing… I leave for the beach in less than 24 hours and I have yet to pack the first piece of clothing or swimsuit. As I sit here building up my patience and ambition to pack I made an essential list to follow. So if you’re having trouble packing for the beach and your suitcase looks like this…
First: take a deep breath or a few and get your mind straight.
Second: if you live off coffee like I do, have a cup. It always helps my mood!
Third: follow this list.
Summer beach vacation packing essentials!
With traveling and all, I will be on vacation for exactly a week. So this list is based on seven days. I am packing everything in one suitcase and a toiletry bag! I am also bringing a beach bag to toss other things in when I arrive.
- Put aside an outfit for travel
- 3 or 4 sleeping outfits
- A dressy outfit for pictures (we are doing family beach pictures).
- 6 cute/casual outfits
- ALL the swimsuits, duh!
- Beach cover up
- I also threw in a couple of dresser outfits for a date night and/or nice dinner with my family.
- Underwear, I always pack way more than enough
- Bras & Bralettes
- Beach shoes
- Every day shoes
- Wedges for dinner
Little better, right?
- Sun hat
- Beach tote
- Any other beach accessories your heart desires (like a cool pizza float?)
Bath & Body
- Contacts/Glasses and their cases
- Face wash
- Shampoo & Conditioner
- Hair brush
- Other girlie products if it’s that time
- Hair ties + bobby pins
- Hair care products like dry shampoo and mousse
- Blow dryer
- Any other heating tools for your hair (straightener/curling iron)
- Sun block
- Makeup & brushes
- Phone charger
- Camera & charger
I hope this list helped you! I’ll post an update when I get back! Catch ya on the next wave.